Importance of quality circles in total quality management (TQM).
- They solve problems related to quality and implement improvements.
- Investigate problems and suggest solutions to management.
- Ensures that there is no duplication of activities/tasks in the workplace.
- Make suggestions for improving systems and processes in the workplace.
- Improve the quality of products/services/productivity√ through regular reviews of quality processes.
- Monitor/Reinforce strategies to improve the smooth running of business operations.
- Reduce costs of redundancy in the long run.