Interpersonal attitude and behaviour
- Members have a positive attitude of support towards each other.
- Good/Sound interpersonal relationships will ensure job satisfaction/increase productivity of the team.
- Members are committed/passionate towards achieving a common goal/ objectives.
- Team leader acknowledges/gives credit to members for positive contributions.
- Team members must respect each other's skills and knowledge.
- A clear set of processes/procedures for team work, ensures that every team member understands his/her role.
- Effective communication between team members can lead to quick decisions.
- Quality feedback improves the morale of the team.
- Open communication allows for effective solutions to problems.
- Continuous review of team progress ensures that team members can rectify mistakes/act pro-actively to ensure that goals/targets are reached.